Welcome to the works of Mark S. LaMaster, Tattooer by day, Author by night

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chaos Mortalitus is available on Kindle, download it now for $1.99


Chaos Mortalitus, Book 1 of 3 has finally been released as an E-book download in the Amazon Kindle Store and is currently available for $1.99 to download to your Kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Android or other mobile reading device. This has been a great accomplishment in my life and one more step to share my Science Fiction trilogy with the world. Downloads have been relatively decent so I can't complain, and finally getting some feedback from others has been great.

I'm still hard at work on Chaos Mortalitus: Revelations, Book 2 which has been a work in progress for almost 18 months and I'm very happy with my results thus far. Now entering the final stages of the editing process, Book 2 should be ready for a September/October 2011 release if all goes well. So much of this next chapter in the Chaos Mortalitus saga has been kept under wraps at this point leaving me to wonder how this second installment will be received by my readers.

As far as my tattooing and artwork, well it's been crazy hectic but I'm really looking forward to the future as I've just recently passed my 9 year anniversary in this trade. My clients and projects have been great lately and I can't wait to see what's next. I will be posting some updated projects soon, take care everyone and download Chaos Mortalitus to begin a journey across time and space with Ashton Mortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment