Welcome to the works of Mark S. LaMaster, Tattooer by day, Author by night

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 - A Year in Review

2010 has been quite an interesting year filled with great artwork, the birth of my daughter Kara, and the continuation of my on going novel/trilogy - Chaos Mortalitus - now on the verge of completing book 2. My art studio Mortalitus Art has done pretty well in the last couple of years and I see great things in the future. I am going into 2011 more pumped than ever on my artwork and writing and feel like I'm finally walking the destined path. My daughter is growing up so fast, her first birthday is literally around the corner and I couldn't be happier. As for Michelle, she's hands down one of the best mom's on the planet and since our daughter's birth she's been juggling everything perfectly, almost perfectly. So I'm gonna marry her, she's pretty rad, and supports all the goals I have in this head of mine. In closing I feel like so many things are now possible, and I'm going to push it as far as I can. Looking forward I see the start and completion of many new and existing projects in 2011, and in March I will celebrate 9 years of tattooing. My second novel should be released Memorial Day, 2011, Chaos Mortalitus: Revelations, and the paper back version of Chaos Mortalitus second edition will be released in the first quarter of 2011. Thanks for the support to all who believe in Mortalitus Art and Chaos Mortalitus!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Mark S. LaMaster

A look back at 2010 and some of my favorite projects. Live Liberated!

























No comments:

Post a Comment